Christchurch Florist FAQ's
- Do you provide Christmas bouquets?
- Why should I choose to order from you?
- Do you guarantee your flowers?
- Are your flowers fresh?
- Can I order flowers for $75?
- Do you deliver flowers Saturday and Sundays as well as week days?
- What happens if the recipient is not at home?
- If get well flowers are delivered to a Public Hospital is the order left at reception?
- What are the meanings of roses?
About Sumner Florist Christchurch
- Could I order a funky bunch of flowers?
- Can I order flowers to be placed on a grave?
- Do you belong to Interflora or Teleflora?
- Do you arrange flowers for a funeral - family casket spray, sheath cut flowers etc?
- When do you debit my credit card?
Christchurch Florist Links
- Do you supply silk flowers and silk flowers arrangements in specified colours?
- Am I able to order wedding flowers?
- Do you confirm email orders?
- What is the advantage for me to use your secure site?
- Floristry Course in Christchurch New Zealand
- What are the meanings of all flowers
- Florist News
Your credit card is charged only after your order is delivered and completed.
Call John anytime - 24 hours or order on the internet from the top Christchurch florist.
All flowers delivered in Christchurch and around New Zealand from our florist.
For your convenience, our on-line Christchurch florist shop is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So browse through and pickout something to send to a friend or loved one - and really make their day. Browse the Christchurch florist selections - Regular Flowers .. Sumner Florist .. Funky Floral Art